Thursday, March 29, 2012

House Key...

So for one reason or another nearly everyone in our immediate families knows where we have a house key hidden outside. It makes sense, and really we don't care if they know where it is. But sometimes people get a little too crazy in our house and I don't want to name names or anything but her name starts with a "T' and her last name is something that you dip in fry sauce. Here is what I found when I arrived home Wednesday:

The culprit wanted me to keep this all up until Gavin came back  later that night. I thought about it until Madi and I had to crawl back and forth on our hands and knees!
Luckily Madi pulled her camera out to and got this picture of me cleaning up the mess, it took a while- she and Gavin made sure to go in and out and around just about everything! 

I should probably move my house key! And then make anyone who finds out where it is sign a notarized document stating that they won't tell you know who! Ü

1 comment:

FiveFrys said...

You are so LUCKY to have such an AMAZING, AWESOME, SUPER, FANTASTIC, TERRIFIC sister!! ;)