I know, I am a couple of weeks behind on posts...all I can really say is sorry! Ü Here are some random pictures and maybe a story or two on what you have missed!
 |
| This girl has some crazy hair! |
 |
| She loves being "maked" a.k.a. naked! And this was her helmet for the day. She came into Meg's room while I was changing a diaper and said, "Mom, I gotta get my helmet!....I gotta get my helmet so I can play football!" |
 |
| She lvoes being outside and riding her bike, thankfully we have had some very nice spring days lately! |
 |
| I just love this gal! Seriously, isn't she freakin adorable? |
 |
| She is getting so big! I still can't believe she is big enough to be playing in this thing already! |
 |
| These two love eachother! Meg just lights up when she sees Madi. And one of Madi's favorite bedtime stoories right now is called, "Big sister, Little sister." |
 |
| Tummy time on the playmat. Meg rolled over for the first time a couple of days ago, we knew it was going to be happening because she has been so close the last week! |
 |
| This is a line from Madi's book: "Big sister, Little sister best forever friends, Big Sister, Little Sister- a love that never ends!" And yes, I typed that from memory- we read her book almost every night. |
 |
| This Daddy just can't get enough of his girls! |
1 comment:
You need to buy that girl a helmet!
Post a Comment